Universal Favourite is a boutique creative agency located in Darlinghurst, Sydney. Our work is focused on developing brand experiences in smart, interdisciplinary ways. We dwell at the intersection of brand and digital, with the agility to move across media and verticals, developing intelligent solutions for our clients.
Read the job description
We’re now on the hunt for a senior (or ambitious midweight) strategic designer to join our growing team. We’re after a thoughtful communicator with a keen eye for detail, a love of design and lots of forethought for the end user. With equal passion for digital and identity design, you will have the ability to operate at a high level across a range of disciplines.
Our design approach is focused on creating considered, beautiful work. We are lateral thinkers and would want you to be like-minded. As you know, it’s not just about creating a good-looking brand identity, but rather a unique system that helps to initiate interactions that lead to growth for our clients. We’re excited and passionate about what we do, producing award-winning work that consistently raises the bar.
We’re looking for someone who...
...ticks these boxes:
- passionate brand designer
- love for digital
- creative, lateral thinker & problem solver
- tells a good joke or two
- gets excited by the opportunities of print projects
- excellent communicator
- 3 – 4+ years of experience
...gets a kick out of:
- close collaboration with a tight-knit team
- making their mark in a small, smart studio
- leading clients through design projects
- translating strategy into design
- taking ownership of projects from start to finish
...dreams of working at a studio that:
- champions strategic design and design thinking
- creates work with integrity, that is as beautiful as it is functional
- involves close collaboration with a team equally passionate about creating outstanding work
- delegates DJing duties to all
- understands that our individual development never ceases
- recently released its own designer chocolate product
- doesn’t take itself too seriously